Re: [Linphone-users] Improvement request : missing protocol

From: Guillaume Beraudo
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Improvement request : missing protocol
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 13:49:56 +0100

Salut,

Thanks for the report.

I could not reproduce the crash, which may be due to our recent work on
the belle sip stack to escape disallowed characters.

When calling address@hidden:destport the expected behaviour
is to encode all this in a sip username.

If you have an account configured you will get an error message as the
peer is not found.

Guillaume