Re: [Linphone-users] Invisible when Reduced in Ubuntu.

From: Atilla Filiz
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Invisible when Reduced in Ubuntu.
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 12:40:38 +0100

I can access it with alt+tab when it is minimized.

On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 6:27 PM, Piotr <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello

This is my first post here and I haven't found the answer on the internet yet.

I use Linphone 3.5.2 under a desktop edition of Ubuntu 13.04.

I can't reduce linphone without keeping its icon in the taskbar. When I quit or reduce the main window, the software remains loaded and I can receive calls, but there is no icon nor visual notification of the call so I must launch it again to answer, per example.

I haven't found any option in the settings to have this icon visible.

How can I perform this ?

Thanks

Piotr