[Linphone-users] linphonec only?

From: Lorrin
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphonec only?
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 13:13:05 +0100

Hi all.

I am using Linphone in an embedded environment where i don't have a Desktop Environment nor X installed. I installed Linphone via package manager and it is working great. The issue is, it installed bunch of packages with it, like libgtk-x11, Avahi(?) and others..

Since i don't use the GUI version, and i only use linphonec, I was wondering if there is a way to install only that? If not, would it work if i copy linphonec executable together with the libraries it needs (found out via `ldd /usr/bin/linphonec`)?

Thank you and best regards!