Re: [Linphone-users] linphonec only?

From: Julien Evrard
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphonec only?
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 16:12:26 +0100

if you manage to do it,  I would be very glad to know how.
i use linphone 3.5 on my raspberry pi (ARM) and:
- I don't need the GUI
- I have a problem to call real phone number with linphonec(sh): they
are treated as sip uri, not phone numbers, and i would like to see if
3.6 solves the problem or try to solve the problem in the source code.