[Linphone-users] busy tone?

From: Christopher Creutzig
Subject: [Linphone-users] busy tone?
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 21:24:38 +0100

Hi.

When using the linphonecsh interface, what is the most reliable way to
detect that the number I just tried to dial is busy? It seems that the
linphone daemon drops right back to hook=offhook, and the only
information I have been able to find is an entry in call-logs with
since I'd have to parse the date in there and check if that matches my
last calling attempt, and I'd prefer not to store that in the first place.

Ideally, I would love to get the linphone daemon into a state where it
plays a busy tone wav file (and considers itself busy, off-hook) until I
send a terminate command. If I can't do that, I still have a wrapper
program around it (for control from a rotary phone and physical hook),
so I could go for the next best thing and play the busy signal myself.

Christopher