[Linphone-users] Linphonecsh video problem without running GUI

From: Martín Miodosky
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphonecsh video problem without running GUI
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 18:37:54 -0200

Hi, I´m using linphonecsh and I´m having problem´s when trying to use linphonecsh -V (with video) without running GUI. I´m using and embedded system that need to estrablish a video call to allow the remote part to see the video, but not the linphone "user" who doesnt have display. That´s why I dont need self view.

Any help would be appreciated

This is the error I´m receiving:

linphonec> ortp-error-Could not open display :0
Registration on sip:192.168.1.112 successful.
linphonec> Segmentation fault
address@hidden:~$

address@hidden:~$ linphonec -version
version: 3.5.2

This is video part of .linphonerc (I´ve also tri
[video]
enabled=1
size=svga
display=0