[Linphone-users] Building Linphone from SRc

From: henman
Subject: [Linphone-users] Building Linphone from SRc
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 21:03:02 +0900

I used git to clone the repository.

I am using the mingw-w64 Gnu toolchain to build.

Build stopped required
      gtk   .. o.k. installed it.
      speex  .. failed needed ogg
      ogg    .. o.k. install it
      speex  finally built

   configure dies and wanted  belle-sip
      belle-sip.... failed
       failed .. "Could not find antlr3 development files. Please install
antlr3 vers> 3.2

I went to find source for antlr3 but the source comes in multiple flavors and
also has newer versions which may not be compatible.

  1. Please provide a link  or information of which specific antlr3 package I
need.

  2. How many more dependencies are lurking until I can get a reasonable
complete build?

Pleae let me know.
Thank you