Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone does not send Accept header with SUBSCRIBE

From: Lorrin
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone does not send Accept header with SUBSCRIBE request
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 08:40:32 +0100

Hi Craig,

If the mail contents don't concern you, just ignore them, like those steps.

Best regards!

On 13.12.2013 02:39, address@hidden wrote:
Hi Aymeric and John,
    Your system sends my emails to you, back to me.
    Also, I am not "John".   The email intended for "John" is coming to me (Craig).
    I did register to the mailing list a couple of days ago.   Perhaps look up my email address in your database.
    I received emails confirming registration.
    And I have no idea what you mean below "accept header" and
    the three steps 1, 2, and 3.  I am a Linphone SIP user not a developer.
Kind regards,
Craig M.