[Linphone-users] DNS Resolution on Windows Phone

From: John Billings
Subject: [Linphone-users] DNS Resolution on Windows Phone
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 15:50:28 -0600

Hi All,

I’ve been testing the Linphone app for Windows Phone and I have noticed that it is not resolving DNS names correctly. It appears to be using a statically set DNS server instead of the sever set in Windows Phone. Is there a way around this, or can I file a bug report?

This is a problem in my environment because I have multiple locations each with a local PBX. So the DNS servers at each location resolve the hostname for the correct PBX IP address. This seems to work great on other platforms.