[Linphone-users] Linphone not registering

From: Matteo Penasa
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone not registering
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 22:09:51 +0100

Dear users and developers,

I am an owner of a Samsung Galaxy S4 and a new (and happy) Linphone user.
I am so happy that I am convincing all my relatives to use it, and it works flawlessly on my brother's S4 and my mother's HTC One.

Now the problem is with my girlfriend's Samsung Galaxy S3. After following the same install-and-registering procedure I cannot log into the VoIP provider network. I used the "Account Setup Assistant" with my and her credentials, and all I get is "registration failed". I later double-checked the settings and they are exactly the same as in my S4.

After some research in the internet I changed "Network > Transport" to TCP or TLS but it only gets stuck at "registration in progress".
All other settings seems fine to me.

I also tried from different WIFI routers (my and her house) and did reinstall Linphone.

I am stuck at this point. Any help to debug this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance
Matteo