Re: [Linphone-users] NO VIDEO in Ubuntu 12.04

From: mehdi shams
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] NO VIDEO in Ubuntu 12.04
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 11:32:42 +0330

Hi Martin,
how did you "enable x into ubuntu", because in my case we do not need to see the other party picture either an it may solve our problem.

thanks

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 5:17 PM, Martín Miodosky <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, I´ve had similar problem. In my case I just installed with apt-get install linphone-nox.

I´ve solved it enabling X into ubuntu. Since linphonecsh open a windows with it own video, and X is not running iit gives an error and linphone doesnt start.

I´ve tried several configuration into .linphonerc  disabling own image, etc with none result.

I only need the other party to see my video but I dont have a display to show other parte video, that´s why I dont need X.

Does anyone know how to run video withput X?

Regards

Martin