[Linphone-users] Text Chat not working in Linphone Web

From: Vijay Kumar
Subject: [Linphone-users] Text Chat not working in Linphone Web
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 12:19:35 +0530 (IST)

Hi All,

I noticed that there is no text chat in Linphone Web demo. But when i am making
changes in Linphone Web UI i noted that disableChat and disableConference
options have been set as true in index.js file.

I can see the text chat option enabled when i change the above values to false
but nothing happens. I guess chat and conference are not completely implemented
in this release.
If so will these features be implemented in near future?

Also,i cannot load image for contacts. Can actual image be loaded instead of
default avatar? I am having the url of the image so can i store one more
value(Right now it is storing Name,Address,Show Presence and Allow Presence)
while saving the contact?

Thanks,
Vijay