[Linphone-users] Account configuration - route option is ignored

From: Robert Dyck
Subject: [Linphone-users] Account configuration - route option is ignored
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 12:46:55 -0800

As of Jan 30 I have cloned linphone from git. I want to set up an account with
an outgoing proxy. I put my proxy in the optional "route" option of an
account. If this is not the proper place for an outgoing proxy or if an
outgoing proxy is intentionally unsupported then set me straight. If "route"
does indeed refer to OG proxy/fixed route/next hop it appears not to be
working. Wireshark shows request going straight to the service provider.