[Linphone-users] Problem with Account Assistant on Iphone

From: Omer Tatar
Subject: [Linphone-users] Problem with Account Assistant on Iphone
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:32:27 +0100

Hi there,

I have installed latest version of Linphone for Android (2.2.1.1) on some devices and it is working great. However I have some problems with iOS on iPhone (Linphone version 2.1.2). The problem is with the Account Assistant, it freezes when I enter Username, Password and Domain fields (i have some free voip accounts). The values I enter are the same as for Android version. I have tried iPhone 4, iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s (all iOS versions were update to latest). Unlike Android, I have no experience with iOS, and help would be appreciated.

Best,

Omer