Re: [Linphone-users] Call transfer button grayed out

From: Margaux Clerc
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Call transfer button grayed out
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 11:53:04 +0100

Hi Robert,

The call transfert option is activated when there is at least two current call.

Regards,

--
Margaux CLERC
www.belledonne-communications.com

I am evaluating LinPhone as a possible softphone (on windows 7) for use in my organisation, and it looks to be a very promising candidate.

The only concern I have is related to the Call Transfer functionality which we would need, but it appears when I run the application that the Call Transfer button is grayed out and not usable. I have tried googling for this with little success, so am looking for pointers to try and debug this issue.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Robert.