[Linphone-users] Linphone Web Version

From: Vijayakumar Ramasamy
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone Web Version
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:49:32 +0530

Hi,

I have downloaded Linphone Web 1.0 and made some customizations to UI. It has only Audio and Video Call functionality as of now. When working with the source, I noted that the conference and text chat has been disabled. I hope they are being under construction and it will be enabled in the next version. Is the next version of Linphone Web will be released in near future?

Also when trying to login with sip accounts other than linphone, I am getting “Could not connect to server” sometimes.

Thanks,

Vijay