Re: [Linphone-users] Persistent settings

From: joe
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Persistent settings
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 08:28:04 +1000

G'day Blaine,
            I have similar issues with 3.3.2 on 12.04 Ubuntu, each time
            I start Linphone there is a message superimposed over
            linphone which says I appear to using IPv6 but I use IPv4,
            my password is not remembered and I can't re-start
            Lingphone due to UDP5060 already in use, apart from these
            issues it works fine.
There is also a small problem on my Android ICS Tablet, when I switch
on my tablet I get an error message telling me that "Unfortunately
Linphone has stopped" but it is not running, Linphone functions OK but,
see you Joe.