[Linphone-users] change the port

From: 4bt20cf
Subject: [Linphone-users] change the port
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 09:16:26 +0200

Hello,

Is there a way to change the port configuration to connect to
sip.linphone.org ?

Indeed, come ISP providers block ports to prevent the use of SIP sytems
(strangely, Skype is not affeted by that).

For example, from my SIP internet binding in Belgium and in Spain i cannot
connect neither to sip.linphone.org meither to sip.ekiga.net. From Belgium,
sip.ekiga.net is well reachable.

This theme occurs to me because of, recently, i configured emails pop and smtp
servers thru my own web page hosted in Europe : from Belgium i could not
connect transmit any other server than the one of the ISP provider.

My hosting company provided the solution : change the prot when configuring
Your mail : done, now i can mail thru my own server from everywhere.

Is it not the same that applies when i receive the message that indicates a
failure to register on <sip:sip:linphone.org>: no answer ??

BRgds to all