Re: [Linphone-users] Incoming call notification

From: Guillaume Beraudo
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Incoming call notification
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 16:21:38 +0200

Hi,

You also need a notification daemon installed.
With mate: sudo aptitude install mate-notification-daemon

Test with 'notify-send "Hi there!"'.

Then you will get the notifications on incoming calls and messages.
On featureful systems like mate or gnome2 you get buttons for directly
answering or rejecting calls.

Guillaume