[Linphone-users] Compilation guide for debian wheezy

From: Sagar Behere
Subject: [Linphone-users] Compilation guide for debian wheezy
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 10:25:35 +0200

Hello linphone-users,

I am a new linphone user and this is my first post to this mailing list.

Yesterday, I compiled linphone-3.7.0 on debian wheezy after some trial and error. To save others from wasting time figuring things out, my efforts are documented at:

http://sagar.se/linphone-3.7.0-wheezy.html

Is there a way to put that "guide" somewhere on the linphone website? As of now, searching google for "compiling linphone debian wheezy" does not throw up any clear instructions.

Would the site maintainers be interested in hosting (or linking to) a linphone wiki where user contributed documentation can be hosted?

Regards,
Sagar