[Linphone-users] Linphone Chat

From: lindev
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone Chat
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 21:03:24 +0400

Hello,

I have a sharing server set up as http://www.linphone.org:444/upload.php
for both an Android client and an Iphone 5 client.  When I try and send a
picture from the iphone to the android I get a download button on the
android but nothing happens when I press it.  It looks as if the iphone
just sent spaces to the android. When sending from the android nothing
happens although sometimes the android linphone will crash.  Does anybody
have any idea on how to fix this?  Thanks.