[Linphone-users] Cannot authenticate after changing password

From: Tudor Protopopescu
Subject: [Linphone-users] Cannot authenticate after changing password
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 01:02:24 -0400

Hello,

I have encountered a problem with with authentication. I changed the password
on my sip.linphone.org account, and now I receive multiple authentication
requests all of which return an authentication failure message. The password I
am using is correct; I can log into the account online, and I typed it
correctly as evidenced by its appearance in the .linphonerc file. I can receive
calls on the `unauthenticated' account, but not make them, and the call is
dropped with an authentication failure message when I try to enable video in
this account.

I would be very appreciative for any pointers on how to resolve this.

Regards,
Tudor