[Linphone-users] linphonecsh (linphone-nogtk) hangs after making a call

From: JPS
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphonecsh (linphone-nogtk) hangs after making a call
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 07:24:51 -0400

I use linphonecsh in my home auto automation project with a domoticz server.
When someone rings the frontdoor bell a script is started which lets linphonecsh call a linphone sip uri which makes my home phone ring. I answer the call and terminate it again (there is no need for speech).
This works fine when i use the linphone-nox package, but with the newer linphone-nogtk, the system hangs after making the call. All i can do is to restart the server.

For now no issue because i use ubuntu 12.04lts, but in the future i would like to continue linphone.
Any solutions for this behavior?