Re: [Linphone-users] Text 3.7 Linphone

From: Sagar Behere
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Text 3.7 Linphone
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 08:07:18 +0200

On 04/29/2014 12:34 AM, joe wrote:
G'day, thanks to Sagar I now have 3.7 operating well, so many thanks
there mate.
I often see "Text Massaging" mentioned in the Linphone blurb,
but how? so far I haven't seen an option to text or a how to,
see you Joe.

Right click on a contact, select 'Send text to ContactName' from the pop up menu that appears :)

Note that this 'text messaging' is not the same as SMS. In particular, I *THINK* that if the contact is not on-line, the message will not be delivered.

Regards,
Sagar