[Linphone-users] 407 response to Register with DNS load balancing proxy

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Linphone-users] 407 response to Register with DNS load balancing proxy server / Callce ntric
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 01:10:29 GMT

I'm trying to Register with Callcentric and keep on receiving 407s.  They use DNS to load balance across their proxies and the responses to the challenges end up going to different servers on their end. I'm using 3.3.2 which is the latest binary version available on my platform. For now, I ended up hardcoding one of the IP addresses and it Register-s just fine.

 This issue is talked about here:
http://lists.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org/2009-July/008175.html

Thanks