[Linphone-users] Linphone quit and gives an error.

From: Jeffrey Martin
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone quit and gives an error.
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 08:48:44 +0800

I downloaded the Windows install from the website.
It seemed to work well and I was able to receive two test phone calls.
I downloaded a program from a VPN website that may or may not have anything to do with my issue.  ( http://www.hotspotshield.com/ )
I then tried run Linphone and nothing happened.
I then used windows explorer to run it directly. If I double click on linphone.exe I get an error message:
Could not locate neither gtk/main.ui nor ./share/linphone/main.ui
aborting...

I've unistalled and reinstalled and I've unistalled the VPN software and reinstalled Linphone.

Help.

--
Jeffrey John Martin