[Linphone-users] Failed incoming SIP calls

From: Bryant Bunderson
Subject: [Linphone-users] Failed incoming SIP calls
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 23:13:07 +0000

All,

Linphone will not pick up incoming phone calls. The Bria VOIP client does pick up. I am using Jive.com as a SIP trunk provider so that I can make and receive phone calls to the Linphone VOIP client running on my Android phone. Any ideas why the Linphone client won’t pick up the call but the Bria VOIP client will? Thanks in advance for your help.

Bryant