Re: [Linphone-users] Event notification via pop-up on MS-Windows

From: Russ Mannex
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Event notification via pop-up on MS-Windows
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 08:16:59 -0700

Christian,

I know this isn’t a long-term solution, but until something is fixed, is it
possible to set up an accessibility notification for sounds in Windows? I’m
running Linux, but there used to be a way so that if the system generated a
sound (even if there was no sound card), you could set the screen to flash or
something like that. Just wondering if that might be a workaround until the
feature is added.

--
-Mannex

On Thursday, 28 August 2014 08:35:48 Christian Huetter waxed eloquent: