Re: [Linphone-users] Auto answer and record

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Auto answer and record
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 09:01:25 +0200

Hey Bryant,

How did you do it then? I'm interested!

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/
sip:address@hidden

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 5:06 AM, Bryant Bunderson <address@hidden> wrote:
Guillaume,

Never mind. Figured it out. :)

From: Bryant Bunderson <address@hidden>
Date: Thursday, September 18, 2014 at 8:56 PM

To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>

Guillaume,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I made some minor modifications to allow me to pass in a —auto-record flag to main.c to automatically start recording an incoming phone call. It works great. I now want to run multiple instances of Linphone but when I try, I get the error message "WARNING **: Another running instance of linphone has been detected. It has been woken-up.” Any ideas how I can run multiple instances? Thank you again for all your help.

Bryant