Re: [Linphone-users] iOS settings gone after update

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] iOS settings gone after update
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 16:26:27 +0200

Hello Florian,

This is strange. Could you tell us which settings were missing? All of them?
If yes, you must have landed in the Wizard when relaunching the app, am I right?

We have changed the way some settings are stored in the last version: the background mode and the launch at reboot.
We added some migration code for these 2, but the rest should not have changed.

Do you remember which version you updated from and to ?

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/
sip:address@hidden