Re: [Linphone-users] Auto answer and record

From: Bryant Bunderson
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Auto answer and record
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 20:04:37 +0000

Guillaume,

I’ll post my solution over on the linphone-dev list since I actually had to modify code to make auto-record work. The feature isn’t ready for prime time until I (or someone else) fixes up the incall_view.c code to correctly show the recording state when auto-record is selected. The current code only updates the UI when the button is pressed and I haven’t fixed that yet.

Running multiple instances works just fine if the function linphone_gtk_init_instance() in singleinstance.c uses a unique name for the named pipe instead of using the application name. You can configure each instance with its own config file that runs on different ports and everything works fine. I also made a small modification to linphone_gtk_get_record_path() in main.c to handle filename collisions. I haven’t checked log file collisions. I suppose the log entries would need to be tagged with some instance info.

Bryant