Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone crashes on start

From: Santos
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone crashes on start
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 13:22:10 +0100

You mean Options > Always start video? Disabled it now, Let's see if it happens again. Enable self-view was already disabled (default i guess). I also set Options > preferences > multimedia settings > video input devide to static image instead of Direct Show capture.

Let's see.

Thanks for you reply.

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 7:35 AM, Liviu Andronic <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 1:09 AM, Santos <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I have Linphone crashing when starting. How can i debug/fix this? I have to
> delete my profile in order to start it successfully. Last version on W7
> 64bit.

After you start it successfully, does it help if you disable self-view camera?

Liviu

Do you think you know what math is?
http://www.ideasroadshow.com/issues/ian-stewart-2013-08-02
Or what it means to be intelligent?