[Linphone-users] UnsatisfiedLinkError newLinphoneProxyConfig()

From: Tharindu Damintha
Subject: [Linphone-users] UnsatisfiedLinkError newLinphoneProxyConfig()
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 19:34:58 +0530

Dear All,

I have imported the Linphone video project to eclipse successfully and there are no errors in my project. Also I can run the project once I installed it. But the issue is when click the setting button and go back or when try to log in as an existing user the app is giving me bellow error and it does not  allow me to open the app again. can you please look into this and give me a solution.

 FATAL EXCEPTION: main
 java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: newLinphoneProxyConfig
  at org.linphone.core.LinphoneProxyConfigImpl.newLinphoneProxyConfig(Native Method)
  at org.linphone.core.LinphoneProxyConfigImpl.<init>(LinphoneProxyConfigImpl.java:34)
  at org.linphone.core.LinphoneCoreFactoryImpl.createProxyConfig(LinphoneCoreFactoryImpl.java:114)
  at org.linphone.LinphoneManager.initAccount(LinphoneManager.java:721)
  at org.linphone.LinphoneManager.initAccounts(LinphoneManager.java:685)
  at org.linphone.LinphoneManager.initFromConf(LinphoneManager.java:893)
  at org.linphone.LinphoneManager.startLibLinphone(LinphoneManager.java:586)
  at org.linphone.LinphoneManager.createAndStart(LinphoneManager.java:362)
  at org.linphone.LinphoneService.onCreate(LinphoneService.java:165)
  at android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateService(ActivityThread.java:2267)
  at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1600(ActivityThread.java:128)
  at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1215)
  at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
  at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
  at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4517)
  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
  at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:993)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:760)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
address@hidden > dumpstate -k -t -n -z -d -o /data/log/dumpstate_app_error

Thanks and best Regards
Tharindu.

Confidentiality Statement: Visni (PVT) LTD is committed for keeping its clients' and potential clients' plans, goals, and activities confidential.

DISCLAIMER: Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Visni.

P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary