Re: [Linphone-users] Belle-sip Configure error on antlr3.h

From: xinhui zhou
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Belle-sip Configure error on antlr3.h
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 11:55:42 -0400

Dear all,

    Below are some notes which might be helpful to you in building your linphone for windows.

To build linphone for Windows, we need the following componets
(for step by step procedure, see the READE.MINGW inside the Linphone package):

1. MinGW, MSYS, Msys-GIt, Inno Setup(for setup package)
2. belle-SIP (through git)
3. Linphone (through git)
4. gtk+-bundle_2.24.10-20120208_win32
5. intltool_0.40.4-1_win32.zip
6. linphone-deps-win32-20140626.zip
7. GTK2-Outcrop.tar

A few important comments missing in the README.mingw

1. Try to follow the instructions step by step in the readme.MINGW. You may
   come across errors in running configure or make. Most probably that is because
   you may have not followed the steps.

   I had to start from scratch after I failed many times in building the linphone
   package, mainly because I did not follow the steps and there were complications when I tried to make corrections along the way.

2. make sure '/mingw/bin' is ahead of /bin in the searching path. (specify the path of mingw in the file /etc/fabs)
   test it using a command like 'which autoconf'

3. the pthreads package in MinGW shoudl be installed

4. the linphone-deps.filelist should be revised (othersise, errors will apprear in making a setup package).
    either remove the last item 'libbzrtp-0.dll' or replace it with the file from linphone-3.7.0.tar.gz (downloaded from web, NOT git).