[Linphone-users] oRTP: no session information for warn/errors

From: Boiteux Frederic
Subject: [Linphone-users] oRTP: no session information for warn/errors
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 16:46:47 +0100

        Hello,

  I'm using oRTP with multiple RTP sessions ; when oRTP is detecting a problem,
its uses ortp_logv() to signal it ; my problem is that I can't relate this
problem to a given RTP session, making its resolution harder.

 Is there a solution to find related RTP session from an error message ? could
oRTP use a RtpSession* pointer (when it's relevant) in its log system (which
can be redirected by a program using it) ?

        With regards,
                Fred.