[Linphone-users] linphone on iPad - video

From: rcoelho
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone on iPad - video
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 15:17:58 +0000

Dear linphone Techdev,

i've installed linphone both on my Mac and iPad and did some tests with with. The desktop version runs fine despite being a bit tricky to work with the Video : most of the Codecs that were actually needed to enable video were Disabled by default. Managed to circumvent it, enabled all of them and works now. However, on the iPad i simply cannot have video and the phone call drops after a minute or so of usage. Same network used by both Mac and iPad. On the iPad, the video never actually shows up and i see a bunch of options in the Config panels telling me i would have to have access to the sources (?!). So, for now the iPad version you have on the App store is simply not working as it should, at least for me. iOS is still 7 i think…not sure it that would be a problem.

Regards
Rui

Dr. Rui Coelho

Instituto de Plasmas e Fusão Nuclear