[Linphone-users] Registration problem

From: Miguel Ramos
Subject: [Linphone-users] Registration problem
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 10:03:10 +0000

Good morning,

Please point me to the right place for this problem if this list is not.

I have registered for the linphone free SIP provider service last
thursday, 2015-02-19 at around 12:00:00 UTC with the user name
miguel.ramos.

But the confirmation email sent to me was rejected by my mail server (I
see it in the logs at 12:09:59). The rejection was because the mail
server 2001:41d0:2:14b0::2 has no reverse DNS (which I know is not
required by the RFC, sorry, my fault).

A few days have passed now, and though I removed that rule from my mail
server, there has been no re-attempt to send me the confirmation email,
which leaves me in a dead end:
- I can't re-register with the name miguel.ramos, because it is already
registered.
- I can't get another email, change password, whatever, because the
account isn't yet confirmed.

In the same day, I registered a second account for my wife elia.cabrita
and, although she uses gmail, she didn't get the confirmation email
either. So, the situation for her is the same.

How can I get through this?

Thank you,

--
Miguel Ramos