[Linphone-users] Android Audio Low after Call

From: Alroger Filho
Subject: [Linphone-users] Android Audio Low after Call
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 11:52:25 -0300

Hey guys, anyone seen this before?
After I make, or receive, the first call using Linphone, all the audio in my Android phone gets real low, less than half it's potential. It only comes back to normal after I reboot the device.
It probably sets something in the sound hardware before the call, but never sets it back to how it was after.

I have a OnePlus One (A0001), CM11S, Android 4.4.4, Kernel 3.4.0.

Any ideas?
---
Alroger Jr