[Linphone-users] Error? [libgdk]

From: MisterE
Subject: [Linphone-users] Error? [libgdk]
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 21:23:13 -0600

I had Linphone working before(WinXP) without a problem, but it's been
a little while since I fired it up and now I get a "Linphone
encountered a problem and needs to close" error message when trying to
start it. The details in the error log point to libgdk-win32-2.0-0.dll
but seeing as I re-installed I don't think it's corrupt or an issue
with lidgdk itself.

I tried uninstalling and re-installing and removing my config files
but with the same result.

I suspect the issue may be related to my recently installing(and
uninstalling- no change) voice changing software- specifically
MorphVoxJr, Voxal, and FakeVoice. So I suspect they may have somehow
messed up my mic/audio drivers/settings but it all works as it
should/did only Linphone doesn't start so it may or may not be
related.

Any Ideas? Thanks.