Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Android presence offline - how to publish

From: Filip Malenka
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Android presence offline - how to publish presence information
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 22:52:07 +0200

For those fearless of battery drain, you can enable this function by
remote provisioning xml :) tested and working..

Just create your xml, put it somewhere on a webserver and put the
correct url into your Linphone, eventually restart the app..

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<config xmlns="http://www.linphone.org/xsds/lpconfig.xsd";
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.linphone.org/xsds/lpconfig.xsd lpconfig.xsd">
  <section name="proxy_0">
    <entry name="publish" overwrite="true">1</entry>
  </section>
</config>

Eventually turn it back off with setting to "0" in xml, and restart
Linphone again.

Guillaume, I am very very looking forward to those news and nice
features here :)
You guys rock!