Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone with Raspicam

From: Ghislain MARY
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone with Raspicam
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 09:19:00 +0200

Hi,

Some linphone debug logs would be needed to see what is happening.

Cheers,
Ghislain

Le 20/04/2015 19:39, c g a écrit :
Greetings,

I have been spending a good chunk of time trying to get Linphone working on the raspberry pi with the raspicam.

I have successfully compiled and installed, I can connect to an asterisk server and I can make audio calls.  However, when I enable video with the -V command line option, I get a self view pane that simply captures a chunk of the desktop from wherever it popped up and nothing more.  The LED on the camera comes on, but I do not get video.

I have verified that I have the bcm2835-v4l2 installed and it is included in /etc/modules.

I have used commands like v4l2-ctl --overlay=1 and get a picture which makes me think that the v4l2 driver is working correctly to control the camera, and that the camera itself is working.

I believe that linphone is trying to talk to the camera, as the LED does come on, but something is breaking down.

Any input that anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated.