Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Crashes

From: Maria F . Jarquín
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Crashes
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 12:42:40 +0200

Thank you! But I can't find linphonerc. Any tips on how to do that?

are you on Windows?
Then try to find the linphonerc file in
%appdata%/Linphone
And remove it.
Restart Linphone and set up from scratch.
If you registered to the free linphone account the correct uri would be with sip.linphone.org I guess..