[Linphone-users] H.264 doesn't appear in video codec list

From: K Kama
Subject: [Linphone-users] H.264 doesn't appear in video codec list
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 14:34:46 +0900

Hello guys,

I installed the following packages.

+ Linphone for Windows Desktop
 linphone-setup-3.8.1.exe
 http://www.linphone.org/downloads-for-desktop.html

+ H.264 plugin
 msx264-1.4.3-setup.exe
 http://public.p-knowledge.co.jp/Savannah-nongnu-mirror//linphone/plugins/win32/

+ OS
 Windows 7 Professional SP1  32bit

After I installed them, when I see 'Option -> Settings -> Codecs ->
Video codecs, I can't see 'H264'.

H.264 plugin files were installed on the following path.
 + C:\Program Files\Linphone\lib\mediastreamer\plugins\

I tried to copy those files to 'C:\Program Files\Linphone\bin\',
 and I restarted PC, but 'H264' didn't appear on video codec list.

I can see the following codec on video codec list of Linphone Settings.
 + MP4V-ES
 + H263-1998
 + H263
 + VP8