Re: [Linphone-users] Pictures and files sharing

From: Alex Fliker
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Pictures and files sharing
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 09:45:37 +0300

Any comments on this? A question btw - do you have a bug tracker?

On April 20, 2015 12:52:59 PM EEST, address@hidden wrote:

On this page:

http://www.linphone.org/technical-corner/linphone/features

is mentioned that you can send and receive pictures and files using mobile (and actually web too) versions. But here we get several problems which I would like to report:

a) I can send pictures from Android to Android without any problem - uploading and downloading is succeeding;
b) I can send pictures from Android to Web, but on the web side picture doesn't appear (no request for download, just an empty chat line);
c) I can send pictures from Web to Android, they are received successfully, but there is no window asking about the size which I would like to send (Small/Medium/Large);
d) I send any file from Web to Android, it gets uploaded, but Android can't download it ("Download failed. Please check your Internet connection or try again later");
e) I can choose any file on Android, but on the step where it is asking which size I would like to send it fails.

One more thing - can you please share upload.php? I would like to host it on my server.

Best regards,

Alex