Re: [Linphone-users] TLS failed on windows host and self-signed certific

From: Koltton Fox
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] TLS failed on windows host and self-signed certificate
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 09:23:14 -0700

How do I remove myself from linphone emails?

On Apr 30, 2015 6:12 AM, "Mathys Frédéric" <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello,

Using Linphone 3.8.1 for Windows, I’ve set a user to connect with TLS to a Kamailio server; this server has a self-signed certificate. When connecting with the client, I have the following error :

error: 2015-04-30 14:58:33:040 Channel [06B887E8]: SSL handshake failed : X509 - Certificate verification failed, e.g. CRL, CA or signature check failed

error: 2015-04-30 14:58:33:040 Cannot connect to [TLS://10.3.3.19:5061]

I understand (and at ease) that Linphone doesn’t want to connect to a server with an unknown certificate, but even after added it at the end of the …/Linphone/share/linphone/rootca.pem file of the user hosts the connection is refused. How should I proceed to allow my client to connect to this server? I also tried with the Linux client (linphone 3.7.0) with the same result. I confident my server is well configured as I could connect with another client which is accepting all certificates.

Thank you

Frederic Mathys

System Integration & Validation Engineer

P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email ?