Re: [Linphone-users] Still a Problem with Tray Icon Linux Desktop

From: Oscar Talks
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Still a Problem with Tray Icon Linux Desktop
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 11:24:17 +0100

Hello Francois,

Thank you very much for dealing with this bug and replying so quickly.
I have now compiled Linphone 3.8.2-57 from git in Debian, Slackware and Ubuntu
variants of Puppy Linux and the tray icon now blinks between orange and green
on incoming calls as it did before and everything seems correct and stable now.

I will continue to test over the next few days and report any other issues if I
find anything.
Thanks again.

Best regards,
Oscar