[Linphone-users] Linphone-Web

From: joe
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone-Web
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 07:17:01 +1000

G'day,
      I have three instances of Ubuntu on my PC, Ubuntu 12.04 Unity
      0n which the web plugin is installed but not recognised, LXLE
      revisited, the Web plugin does not install, it is downloaded and
      after I allow it appears to install and so I re-start Firefox but
      no go, I can repeat the process many times but the plugin does
      load load, I get the same results with Lubuntu 14.10.

Has anyone got the thing running on Ubuntu, how do you use it?
regards Joe.