Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Web install difficulty

From: joe
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Web install difficulty
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 09:01:24 +1000

G'day JG,
         thanks for reply, I can't do much more that explain the steps
         I use to install Linphone Web.
1/ Go to Linphone.org
2/ Under the heading "Technical Corner" click Linphone Web in the drop
down.
3/ Wait while "Chargment Loading"
4/ Click "Allow" in the Firefox popup
5/ Click "Install Now" in the Install only Trusted Authors box.
6/ click "Restart Now" so the addon will install on next Firefox start.
7/ I am presented with a Welcome message that also says "The Pluin is
not installed please wait and accept the Automatic install of the
plugin"
8/ Click Firefox allow and so the process could go on ad infinitum .

Have you installed Linphone Web on a 32 bit PC, if so how did you do9
it?
regards Joe.