Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Web plugin for Firefox is built for specif

From: J G Miller
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Web plugin for Firefox is built for specific shared library version libpolarssl.so.0
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 14:23:49 +0200

At 11:59h, on Monday, June 01, 2015,
in message <address@hidden>,
on the subject of "Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Web plugin for Firefox is
built for specific shared library version libpolarssl.so.0",
Ghislain Mary explained:

 > There was an issue with the Linux 32bits package installed from
 > web.linphone.org. This issue has been fixed so you might want to

Thanks for the speedy remedial action.  I messed up in my earlier message
and forgot to search for not just .so shared library files but those with
version numbers.  And indeed everything was there, including libpolarssl.so.5

     find . -name \*.so\* | sort
     ./linphoneweb/libantlr3c.so.1
     ./linphoneweb/libavcodec.so.53
     ./linphoneweb/libavutil.so.51
     ./linphoneweb/libbellesip.so.0
     ./linphoneweb/liblinphone.so.7
     ./linphoneweb/libmediastreamer_base.so.3
     ./linphoneweb/libmediastreamer_voip.so.3
     ./linphoneweb/libortp.so.9
     ./linphoneweb/libpolarssl.so.5               <<===========
     ./linphoneweb/libspeex.so.6
     ./linphoneweb/libspeexdsp.so.6
     ./linphoneweb/libsrtp.so.1
     ./linphoneweb/libswscale.so.2
     ./linphoneweb/libz.so.1
     ./nplinphone-web-1.0.14.so

 > reinstall to get a clean linphone-web

Remembering to remove the "ln -s libpolarssl.so  libpolarssl.so.0" abominable
hack,
and re-installing, I can now cofirm that the newly downloaded fixed Linphone Web
plugin now runs correctly and I can get to the Linphone Web login dialog page.

Thanks once again for speedily fixing this, I am sure Joe will now be very
happy.