Re: [Linphone-users] password? --- use FPM2 to manage your passwords

From: J G Miller
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] password? --- use FPM2 to manage your passwords
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 11:14:57 +0200

At 18:12h, on Tuesday, June 02, 2015,
in message <address@hidden>,
on the subject of "Re: [Linphone-users] password?",
Joseph Jameson declared:

 > My test account details ARE josej     Mexico
 >
 > Just to calm everybody down like I said it's a Test Account, something
 > aint right, all three of my Ubuntu instances can't be wrong surely.

Either josej is wrong or Mexico is wrong or when you registered the account
with those details something went wrong and the details did not get put into
the Linphone SIP user database and the account was never properly created.

I suggest that you create a new test account and very carefully (cut n paste)
from an X terminal or even better editor window of a file you have saved with
the details, the username and password into the text fields of the registration
page.

And if you want to manage all your passwords easily, take a look at Figaro's
Password Manager 2
which really does make life easier and with its once only copy and paste to
mouse buffer of either password, username, or both, means you do not have to
keep typing in passwords, just the initial master password for FPM2 and
point it to a "key" file which for extra security could be kept on a USB stick,
but then do must not lose it, or on a network mounted drive from another host.

            <http://packages.ubuntu.COM/vivid/fpm2>